Coughing is one of the most common medical complaints, accounting for as many as 30 million clinical visits per year.1 While coughing is the body’s natural way of clearing breathing passages of irritants, it can also be a sign of a bacterial infection or virus. Prolonged, vigorous coughing can further irritate the lungs and induce even more coughing and this can take a toll on the body, causing sleeplessness, dizziness, and in intense cases, even cracked ribs. Many people choose to treat their coughs with over-the-counter cough medicines, but some studies show there is no evidence that common cold and flu medicines actually suppress or stop coughing when compared to placebo.2 Even more, many cough medications contain synthetic chemicals that may cause harmful side effects, including drowsiness, stomach upset, and dizziness. To avoid these side effects, some people turn to homeopathic cough remedies. To help you decide which homeopathic remedy is right for you, let’s explore what homeopathic means and how Brillia Health’s Cough Control measures up against other brands.And unlike other homeopathic cough medications like Chestal Honey by Boiron, which cannot be used by those with honey allergies, allergic reactions from Brillia Health’s Cough Control are incredibly rare. Also, homeopathic remedies containing honey cannot be used by young children, as honey is known to contain various bacterial strains that can cause infant botulism. However, Brillia Health products are safe to use by people of all ages, including young children as young as three and adults. In fact, Brillia Health’s Cough Control comes in easy-dissolve tablets that have a pleasant taste yet contain no sugar. This alleviates the struggle that many parents face when trying to administer foul-tasting cough medications to their children.Erica Garza is an author and essayist from Los Angeles. She holds an MFA from Columbia University and a certificate in Narrative Therapy. Her writing has appeared in TIME, Health, Glamour, Good Housekeeping, Women's Health, and VICE.
What Does Homeopathic Mean?Homeopathic medication is often associated with folk medicine, in which traditional healing practices are favored over scientific-driven treatment. However, the best homeopathic medications see the value in combining tradition with a scientific approach. Homeopathy works with your body by helping it heal itself, versus other medications that simply try to suppress the body's natural response to illness through undesirable symptoms like fluid secretion and inflammation. This is best achieved without synthetic chemicals. Limiting the body’s exposure to chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs, as homeopathy aims to do, doesn’t mean foregoing FDA regulation or relying on a placebo effect. Because there are no harsh chemicals used in Brillia Health products and there are clinical studies that support its safety and efficacy, the FDA has categorized Brillia Health as non-prescription homeopathic medication. According to FDA regulations, homeopathic medications must support their health claims with scientific evidence or admit on their labels that no such scientific evidence exists. However, Brillia Health takes the extra step in providing the FDA with documented scientific evidence to support its claims, which is why you will not find such disclaimers on our labeling. This grants users with peace of mind and full transparency when taking Brillia Health products.
Brillia Health’s Cough ControlWhen compared to other homeopathic cough remedies on the market, Brillia Health’s Cough Control is a gentle and impactful choice made with unique ingredients that address wet and dry coughs at their source. The active ingredients in Brillia Health’s Cough Control consist of antibodies that are individually programmed to target specific molecules that contribute to coughing and reduce this reflex while supporting your immunity without affecting any other systems in the body. These active ingredients include:
- Lapine morphine immune globulin: Not to be confused with the powerful narcotic morphine, this antibody targets and reduces the body’s pain sensations, reducing cough discomfort and duration
- Lapine bradykinin immune globulin: This antibody works as a antitussive, binding to and reducing the activity of bradykinin (a cough promoter) while effectively easing the severity and the prevalence of cough
- Lapine histamine immune globulin: By binding to histamines in the body, this antibody prevents them from causing inflammation, reducing both wet and dry coughs and reducing the chances of secondary infections from fluid buildup
Shortens cold, flu and cough
No harsh chemicals
Non-drowsy, no affect on sleep
No jitteriness or restlessness
Helps the body heal itself
100% money back guarantee
Stay prepared with healthier
medicine for a faster recovery.
TRY BRILLIA TODAY
medicine for a faster recovery.
TRY BRILLIA TODAY
Brillia Health Reviews for Helping With CoughsBrillia Health is also cleared by those who matter most: the customers. To help you decide if Brillia Health is right for you, we’ve gathered some of the reviews we have received by users who have successfully treated their coughs with Brillia Health products:
- “My son had a dry cough and I immediately gave him this and it went away within 3 days. I will definitely keep this in the medicine cabinet this winter season.” -Nickie P.
- “I can't believe how fast this worked. Uncontrollable coughing and congestion one day and the next morning completely cleared up.” -Tony V.
- “I get frequent colds and coughs during winter time. My cough always lasts long and is worse at bedtime. I tried Brillia Health Cough Control and it worked wonders. I felt a big relief from my cough after taking only one dose. My chest congestion also improved. I was able to breathe again which allowed me to sleep.” -Vicki99
- “I was suffering from a very severe cough. Few hours after taking Cough Control, I felt better and the day after that I barely coughed. Usually my cough might last for weeks but this time it impressively shortened the process.” -Shagha
- “As a long time severe allergy sufferer...coughing is a normal part of everyday life. Cough Control has been a true game changer. Now when the post nasal drip starts and my throat starts getting irritated I use Cough Control and all is quiet in the house.” -Laurie
Sign up now for a healthier inbox.
10% off your first purchase. We respect your privacy.