Your best defense against colds, flus,
coughs and seasonal allergies.
What causes body aches?
Body aches can be caused by a variety of sources, but are typically associated with inflammation in any particular area. What varies between different types of body aches is the source, which can range from physical trauma to a bacterial or viral infection. The cause of inflammation are histamines, molecules associated with the immune system that trigger inflammation. Once inflammation beings to occur, the surrounding nociceptors send pain signals to the brain, which are then perceived as body aches.
Breakthrough antibody ingredients
reduce the severity and duration of symptoms.
One of Brillia Health’s active ingredients is an antibody targeting the exact culprit of inflammation — histamines, registered with the FDA as Lapine Histamine Immune Globulin.
Advil® Ibuprofen Pain Reliever
Synthetic chemical ibuprofen
How It Works
Ibuprofen inhibits prostaglandins, which typically cause pain and inflammation
- Headache, dizziness, drowsiness, numbness, blurred vision, eye irritation
- Regular or long-term use may cause: kidney and liver damage, bleeding in the stomach and bowels, increased risk of heart attack
- Not recommended for those who struggle with high blood pressure, arterial disease or enlarged prostates, heart disease, liver disease or currently have a stomach ulcer
Arnica (a genus of perennial, herbaceous plants in the sunflower family) contains Helenalin, a toxic chemical compound
How It Works
Arnica has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helenalin is assumed to prevent inflammation, thereby reducing pain
- Arnica is considered poisonous in high doses, can cause irritation of the mouth and throat
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Not recommended for hose with high blood pressure
- Given the lack of evidence about its safety, Arnica is not recommended for children
Let us help with any questions.
If you are also experiencing a cough with your body aches, try Brillia Health’s Cough Control, which also contains lapine histamine immune globulin antibody in addition to two more active ingredients. Lapine bradykinin immune globulin binds to bradykinin to reduce the coughing reflex while lapine morphine immune globulin blocks pain signals to the brain and reduces the overall stress that illness places on the body.